Given their very high nutritional content, microgreens can be easily integrated in your diet by simply adding them to all your dishes. You don’t need a lot of get the benefits they provide.
Here are some ideas on how to incorporate microgreens into your diet.
- Toss microgreens together with your favorite salad.
- Top off your avocado toast with a sprinkling of microgreens.
- Garnish an omelet or frittata with microgreens.
- Add microgreens to a sandwich or burger.
- Use microgreens like arugula as a topping for your homemade pizza or flatbread.
- Incorporate your microgreens into Asian dishes and stir-fries
- Stuff microgreens along with your favorite ingredients into a wrap or tortilla.
- Add a handful of microgreens like wheatgrass or pea shoots to your green smoothie or juice.
- Lightly wilt microgreens like sunflower shoots and pea shoots as a yummy side dish for your fish.
- Mix chopped microgreens into your bowl of rice before turning off the heat.
- Combine microgreens into vegetarian or vegan dishes.
- Blend microgreens into salsas, pestos, or other sauces.
- Garnish sweetly baked goods with mild-tasting microgreens or sprinkle a pinch of mint microgreens on a fruit-based mousse.
- Lightly sprinkle microgreens onto your soup for a splash of color.
- Use microgreens on appetizers.